Terms and Conditions
In consideration of the issuance of YAZZ Reloadable Prepaid VISA Card (“YAZZ Prepaid VISA” or “YAZZ Card”) powered by Metrobank Card Corporation (A Finance Company) [MCC], the Prepaid Customer and MCC herein bind themselves to faithfully comply with the following terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA , to wit:
1. YAZZ PREPAID VISA. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA is a reloadable general purpose prepaid card that offers cashless convenience for retail, online and Automated Teller Machine (ATM) transactions in all BancNet and accredited VISA merchants worldwide. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA is not a deposit account therefore; it is not covered by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) and does not earn interest. However, it is subject to the rules and regulations of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), as amended. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA is non-transferable.
2. PURCHASE OF THE YAZZ PREPAID VISA. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA can be bought from selected distribution channels nationwide. The customer shall initially purchase a YAZZ Starter Pack to be entitled with the use of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA and the privileges that come with it. Any person of at least fourteen (14) years of age and is physically capable to read and write, and possesses the required valid identification card may purchase a YAZZ Prepaid VISA.
ANG PAGBILI NG YAZZ PREPAID VISA. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay mabibili sa mga piling distibutors sa buong bansa. Kinakailangang bumili muna ng YAZZ Starter Pack upang makagamit ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA at ng mga pribilehiyo ng produkto o card. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay maaari lamang mabili ng labing-apat na taong gulang (14 years old) pataas at may kakayahang magbasa, magsulat ,at may valid ID.
3. REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION. The customer is required to completely fill out the required application form and present a copy of any valid identification cards. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA will be activated once the information provided by the customer is validated by the sales agent. MCC shall not be liable for any failure by the customer to avail of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA due to the lack or non-submission of the required information.
PAGREREHISTRO AT ACTIVATION. Kailangang sagutin ng customer ang lahat ng hinihinging impormasyon sa application form at magbigay ng kopya ng valid ID upang ma-proseso ang application ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay magiging active lamang kapag ang impormasyong ibinigay ng customer ay nasuri o napatunayang tama o ‘valid’ ng sales agent. Ang MCC ay walang pananagutan sa kabiguan ng customer na makakuha ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA dahil sa kawalan o hindi pagbibigay ng mga kailangang impormasyon.
4. OWNERSHIP OF THE YAZZ PREPAID VISA. The Customer’s registered information and identification cards presented are presumed to be correct, true and valid. The Customer shall be responsible for the security of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA and Personal Identification Number (PIN) once assigned. The Customer agrees to immediately sign the signature portion found at the back of the Card upon opening the kit and ensures that the Card is securely kept at all times.
Moreover, the Customer shall immediately notify YAZZ Customer Service via the Customer Service hotline at (02) 737 3333, 0918 909 3333 or 0917 800 5751 of any changes in his/her name, residence, office or mailing address and/or telephone numbers. The Customer shall notify MCC of any change in his/her civil status. Customer shall likewise send the necessary documents via email to CUSTOMER.SERVICE@YAZZCARD.COM or Fax to (02) 7371992, such as but not limited to marriage certificate, as proof or evidence of such change.
PAGMAMAY-ARI NG YAZZ PREPAID VISA. Ang rehistradong impormasyon ng Customer at mga IDs na kanyang ipinakita ay pinaniniwalaang tama, totoo, at „valid‟ ng MCC. Ang Customer ay responsable sa seguridad ng kanyang YAZZ Prepaid VISA at ng Personal Identification Number (PIN). Ang Customer ay pumapayag na pirmahan agad ang „signature portion‟ sa likod ng card pagkabukas ng kit. Responsibilidad ng Customer na panatilihin ang seguridad ng card sa lahat ng pagkakataon.
Kailangang ipagbigay alam kaagad ng Customer sa YAZZ Customer Service Hotline (02) 737 3333, 0918 909 3333 or 0917 800 5751 ang anumang pagbabago sa pangalan, „civil status‟, tirahan, „telephone numbers‟, o lugar kung saan maaring ipadala ng MCC ang mga sulat para sa Customer. Ang nasabing pagpapalit ng impormason ay kinakailangang suportado ng mga dokumento katulad halimbawa ng „marriage contract‟. Ang mga dokumento ay maaaring ipadala sa pamamagitan ng „e-mail‟ sa CUSTOMER.SERVICE@YAZZCARD.COM o „fax‟ sa (02) 7371992.
5. RELEVANT PREPAID YAZZ FEES
Starter Pack with FREE Load of Php 50
Loading Service Fee
Loading via distributors, MCC General Purpose Prepaid Card to another MCC General Purpose Prepaid Card belonging to a different individual, ATM and Online Banking Channels
Note: No loading service fee shall be charged for load transferred between a MCC General Purpose Prepaid Card registered under the same card member.
Php20 per transaction
ATM Withdrawal Fee
Fee is on top of other bank charges
Php 20 per transaction
ATM Balance Inquiry Fee
Fee is on top of other bank charges
Php5 per inquiry
Monthly Inactive Fee
Php25 per month starting on the 7th month of NO Financial activity
Overseas Transaction Fee
Foreign Exchange / Conversion fee as determined by VISA International
Plus: Administration cost equivalent to 2.50% of transaction amount
Sales Slip Retrieval Processing Fee
Fee will be deducted from the Prepaid Load Balance.
Only request within the last 2 months from transaction date will be entertained.
Php300 per copy
6. LOADING OF THE YAZZ PREPAID VISA. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA is reloadable upon purchase. The Customer can load a peso value into the YAZZ Prepaid VISA prior to usage. Loading can be done through the following partners:
b. Family Mart
c. National Book Store
d. Robinsons Department Store
e. The SM Store
f. SM Hypermarket
g. SM Supermarket
h. SM Savemore
On a per transaction basis, the minimum allowable load amount is PHP 100 and the maximum allowable load amount is PHP 10,000. Per customer, the aggregate daily load limit is Php 10,000 per day and PHP 100,000 per calendar month. A loading service fee of PHP 20 will be deducted immediately from every successfully loaded transaction amount. All load transactions shall be payable in cash. No other modes of payment such as checks shall be accepted for loading.
LOADING NG YAZZ PREPAID VISA. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay reloadable. Maaring mag-load sa mga sumusunod na ‘partners’ ng MCC:
a. ECPay Merchant Stores (visit ECPay website at http://ecpay.com.ph/ for complete list of stores)
b. Family Mart
c. National Book Store
d. Robinsons Department Store
e. The SM Store
f. SM Hypermarket
g. SM Supermarket
h. SM Savemore
May loading fee na ibabawas sa load o balance ng card sa bawat ‘load transaction’. Ang bawat Customer ay maaring mag-load mula Php100.00 hanggang Php10,000.00 bawat araw at Php 100,000.00 bawat buwan. Ang lahat ng load transactions ay kailangang bayaran ng ‘cash’ lamang.
7. USE OF THE YAZZ PREPAID VISA. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA is accepted worldwide by all VISA-affiliated retail and online merchants. It can also be used in any BancNet and VISA Accredited ATMs. All transactions made using YAZZ Prepaid VISA are conclusively presumed to have been made by the Customer.
Once a transaction has been authorized, the Customer and Merchant shall agree upon the manner by which the goods and/or services will be received by the Customer. MCC shall not be held liable for any undelivered goods and services, defects, damages and after-sales service.
8. INTERNET TRANSACTIONS. The Customer is solely responsible for the security of his YAZZ Prepaid VISA at all times, especially in connection with the use of the Card to purchase goods and/or services through online internet sites or portals. The Customer agrees that the entry of his Card information on the internet is sufficient proof that instructions were given for the use of the Card, and that MCC is not required to verify the identity or the authority of the person entering the Card information. However, MCC may choose not to carry out any transactions over the internet if it has any reason to doubt its authenticity or if in its opinion it is unlawful or otherwise improper to do so or for any other reason.
9. ATM USAGE. The YAZZ Prepaid VISA can be used at any BancNet and local or international VISA accredited ATM machines for balance inquiry or for cash withdrawal subject to applicable bank charges, if any. On top of these local and international bank charges, MCC will charge a service fee for every ATM usage, withdrawal or inquiry, performed. For this purpose, a confidential personal identification number (PIN) must be assigned by the Customer. This can be done by the Customer through the Customer Service Hotline and choosing the option for PIN Nomination. Customer will key in his/her YAZZ Prepaid VISA card number followed by the unique 4 Digit PIN code. To ensure protection and security of the Card, Customer is encouraged to change his/her PIN from time to time by calling the YAZZ Customer Service Hotline. The card will be blocked if the customer will key in wrong PIN for 3 consecutive times while using the ATMs. The customer must call the Customer Service Hotline to unblock. A minimum of Php500 and a maximum of P30,000 can be withdrawn via ATM per day.
PAGGAMIT SA ATM. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay pwedeng magamit sa kahit anong local o international VISA accredited ATM para sa ‘balance inquiry’ o para sa cash withdrawal na may angkop na bank charges. Bukod sa local at international bank charges, ang MCC ay maniningil ng service fee sa bawat paggamit ng ATM, withdrawal o inquiry. Sa kadahilanang ito, ang Customer ay kailangang magtalaga ng isang lihim na personal identification number (PIN). Ito ay magagawa ng Customer sa pamamagitan ng pagtawag sa Customer Service at pagpili sa option para sa PIN Nomination. Sa prosesong ito, and YAZZ Prepaid VISA card number at ang kanyang napiling ‘unique’ 4-digit PIN code ay kailangang i-key-in o pindutin sa telepono. Para matiyak ang proteksyon at seguridad ng Card, ang Customer ay hinihikayat na regular na baguhin ang kanyang PIN sa pamamagitan ng pagtawag sa YAZZ Customer Service Hotline. Ang card ay pansamantalang hindi magagamit kapag ang PIN na napindot o naipasok ng customer ng tatlong beses na sunod sunod ay mali habang gumagamit ng ATM. Ang customer ay kailangang tumawag sa Customer Service Hotline para muling magamit ang card.
Ang withdrawal limit ay Php500 hanggang P30,000 bawat araw.
10. ATM CAPTURE. In the event that a YAZZ Prepaid VISA unfortunately gets captured in any BancNet ATM, the card will not be returned and will be destroyed by the bank. This is a BancNet policy for unnamed cards like YAZZ Prepaid VISA. Hence, the customer must report this to the Customer Service Hotline, and he/she must buy a new YAZZ Prepaid VISA and calls the hotline again to request for the transfer of the remaining load from the old account to the new one.
PAGKAKUHA NG YAZZ PREPAID VISA SA ATM. Kung sa kasamaang palad ay nakuha ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA habang ito ay ginagamit sa kahit anong BancNet ATM, ang card ay hindi isosoli at sisirain na ng bangko. Ito ang patakaran ng BancNet para sa mga cards na walang pangalan katulad ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA. Dahil dito, ang customer ay kailangang ipagbigay alam ito sa sa YAZZ sa pamamagitan ng pagtawag sa Customer Service Hotline. Siya ay kailangang bumili ng bagong YAZZ Prepaid VISA at tumawag muli sa hotline para ipakiusap na mailipat ang natitirang load sa lumang account papunta sa bago.
11. ATM ISSUES-NON AND SHORT CASH DISPENSING. As a first step, customer must report the incident or other concerns regarding such withdrawals to our Customer Care Hotline. YAZZ Prepaid VISA shall conduct an investigation based on the customer’s report. If the details of the report match YAZZ’ record of the transaction, the money shall be credited back to the customer’s account.
ATM ISSUES-WALA AT KULANG NA PERA NA NAIBIGAY. Una, ang customer ay dapat ipagbigay alam sa YAZZ ang pangyayari, sa pamamagitan ng pagtawag sa Customer Service Hotline. Ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay magsasagawa ng imbestigasyon base sa report ng customer. Kung ang mga detalye ng report ng customer ay tumugma sa record ng transaction ng YAZZ, ang pera ay ibabalik sa account ng customer.
12. FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS. MCC shall automatically convert all charges or amounts arising from transactions denominated in foreign currency to Philippine Peso using the foreign exchange buying/selling rate of VISA on the transaction date. The said transactions may also be subject to additional fees to cover assessment fee that may be charged by VISA and service or processing fees. These additional fees shall likewise apply to transactions involving foreign currencies converted to Philippine Peso at point of sale whether executed in the Philippines or abroad or online.
13. TRANSACTION LOAD AND BALANCE LIMITS. Load transaction and balance limits may be assigned or changed by MCC, at its option pursuant to applicable laws. The current maximum aggregate load transaction limit is Php 10,000 per day and a maximum aggregate load limit of Php 100,000 per calendar month. There is also a maximum Card balance of Php100, 000 at any given time.
The aggregate load limit per Customer per month is subject to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Circular 649 (Guidelines Governing the Issuance of Electronic Money) and such other guidelines as may be issued by the BSP from time to time.
TRANSACTION LOAD AT BALANCE LIMITS. Ang Load transaction at balance limits ay maaaring italaga o baguhin ng MCC, alinsunod sa batas. Ang kasalukuyang daily load transaction limit bawat araw ay Php10,000, ngunit hanggang P100,000.00 sa loob ng isang buwan. Ang card ay maari ring magkaroon ng palagiang balance hangang P100,000.00.
Ang total load limit ng bawat Customer kada buwan ay nasasakop ng Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Circular 649 (Guidelines Governing the Issuance of Electric Money) at iba pang angkop na ‘guidelines’ na mailalathala ng BSP.
14. MULTIPLE CARDS LIMITS. A Customer can have multiple YAZZ Cards. All Cards registered under one name shall be subjected to the aggregate monthly load limit of Php100,000 per month per person and the Php100,000 balance per person at any given time. MCC will automatically merge multiple YAZZ Cards based on the information registered by the Customer.
LIMITASYON SA MARAMIHANG CARDS. Ang isang Customer ay maaaring magkaroon ng multiple o higit sa isang YAZZ Card. Ang lahat ng Cards na rehistrado sa isang Customer o pangalan ay magkakaroon ng hanggang Php100,000.00 na load limit bawat buwan at hanggang P100,000.00 na card balance sa lahat ng pagkakataon o oras. Base sa impormasyong maibibigay ng Customer, ang multiple cards ay awtomatikong pagsasama-samahin ng MCC sa record ng rehistradong card member..
15. FEES, RATES AND OTHER CHARGES. The Customer agrees to pay the fees, applicable taxes and other charges related to the use of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA, as provided by MCC, such as, but not limited to, ATM withdrawal, balance inquiry, and loading fees. Fees and other charges shall be inclusive of all applicable Philippine taxes and shall be debited from the Customer’s balance. The amount of fees and charges may be revised from time to time as MCC may deem necessary.
Ang Customer ay pumapayag na magbayad ng naaangkop na buwis at charges kaugnay sa paggamit ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA, para sa, ATM withdrawal, balance inquiry, and loading fees. Ang fees at ibang charges ay mapapabilang sa lahat ng naangkop na Philippine taxes ay ibabawas sa balance ng Customer. Ang halaga ng fees o charges ay maaaring baguhin ng MCC kung kinakailangan.
16. INACTIVE FEE / CANCELLATION OF THE CARD. The Customer agrees to pay an inactive fee after 6 months of no financial activity (Load, Usage, or any transaction) on the YAZZ Prepaid VISA. This will be deducted from the remaining load every month until there is activity on the Prepaid Card or once there is zero limit.
MCC reserves the right to cancel a card which has been inactive or has zero balance after a period of 6 months.
INACTIVE FEE/PAGKANSELA NG CARD. Ang Customer ay pumapayag na magbayad ng “inactive fee” kapag ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay naging inactive (halimbawa: paglalagay ng load, paggamit, o kahit anumang transaksyon) sa loob ng 6 buwan. Ang fee ay ibabawas sa natitirang laman or balance ng card kada buwan na walang paggamit sa YAZZ Prepaid VISA o hanggang sa maubos o maging zero ang balance ng card.
Maaring kanselahin ng MCC ang card kung sa loob ng 6 na buwan ito ay naging ‘inactive’ (walang gamit o transaksyon) o walang balance.
17. DISPUTES OF LOAD TRANSACTIONS: The Customer or his/her representative must, at all times, ask for the
confirmation code from the sales agent as proof of successful loading and as reference in case of
disputes. The Customer shall bear the risk of loss and the Distributor and MCC shall be held free and clear
and without liability in the event of successful loading to a YAZZ Prepaid VISA card number that was
erroneously provided by the Customer or his/her representative in the loading slip. Dapat hingin ng
Customer o ng kanyang representative, sa lahat ng oras, ang confirmation code mula sa sales agent
bilang patunay ng matagumpay ang loading at sanggunian kung sakaling magkaroon ng disputes. Ang
Customer ang magiging responsable sa panganib ng pagkawala at ang Distributor at MCC ay walang
pananagutan sa kaganapan ng matagumpay na loading sa isang YAZZ Prepaid VISA card number na
hindi wastong naibigay ng Customer o ng kanyang representative sa loading slip.
Dapat hingin ng Customer o ng kanyang representative, sa lahat ng oras, ang confirmation code mula sa
sales agent bilang patunay ng matagumpay ang loading at sanggunian kung sakaling magkaroon ng
disputes. Ang Customer ang magiging responsable sa panganib ng pagkawala at ang Distributor at MCC
ay walang pananagutan sa kaganapan ng matagumpay na loading sa isang YAZZ Prepaid VISA card
number na hindi wastong naibigay ng Customer o ng kanyang representative sa loading slip.
18. DISPUTES OF UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS. In case of a disputed transaction, the Customer shall pay a corresponding Sales Retrieval processing fee for each sales slip retrieved upon the request of the Customer or by MCC arising from an invalid dispute.
The Sales Retrieval processing fee will be deducted from the existing load of the Customer. If there is no load on the Prepaid Card, Customer will have to load P300 to be able to process the said request.
Moreover, the disputed transactions shall only be credited back to Customer’s account once the claim/dispute has been properly processed, investigated, and proven to be in favor of the Customer or a maximum of 60 days from the date of reporting of the unauthorized transaction.
PAG ‘DI KILALA’ O DI PAGTANGGAP SA DI AWTORISADONG TRANSAKSYON. Ang mga transaksyon na kung saan ginamit ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay kinikilalang totoo at tama, maliban na lamang kung ito ay di kikilalanin o tatanggapin ng Customer sa pamamagitan ng pagtawag sa MCC a Customer Service Hotline. Kapag walang natanggap na reklamo o paglilinaw mula sa Customer sa loob ng 20 araw mula sa petsa ng transaksyon, ang mga transaksyon ay itinuturing na totoo at tama. Kung sakaling ang reklamo o paglilinaw ay napatunayang ‘invalid’, ang Customer ay dapat magbayad ng katumbas na bayad sa pagproseso ng ‘pag-retrieve o pagbawi ng sales slip na dahil sa pakiusap ng Customer o ng MCC, na nagbuhat sa maling pagkuwestyon o paglilinaw sa transaksyon. Bukod doon,ang mga nireklamo or nilinaw na transakyon ay ibabalik lamang sa account ng Customer kapag ang paglilinaw ay dumaan na sa akmang proseso, naimbestigahan, at napatunayang pabor sa Customer, o umabot sa maximum na 60 days mula sa petsa ng pag report ng unauthorized transaction.
19. LOST OR STOLEN CARD. In the event that the YAZZ Prepaid VISA gets lost or stolen, the loss or theft must immediately be reported by the Customer through the YAZZ Customer Service Hotline (02) 737 3333, 0918 909 3333 or 0917 800 5751. All transactions or usages are considered valid prior to MCC’s receipt of advice of the fact of the card’s loss or theft, including but not limited to, fraudulent transactions and/or forged signature by any person. Blocking or cancellation of YAZZ Prepaid VISA shall be processed only upon verbal notification, proper authentication of the phone call and actual recording thereof by MCC.
NAWALA O NANAKAW NA CARD. Kapag and YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay mawala o manakaw, ito ay kailangang ma-ireport agad ng Customer sa YAZZ Customer Service Hotline. Lahat ng transaksyon sa YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay itinuturing na tama o valid bago matanggap ng MCC ang report ng pagkawala o pagkanakaw ng Card. Ang blocking o pagkansela ng YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay ipo-proseso lamang pagkatapos ng pagtawag ng Customer, pagsusuri ng tawag, at aktuwal na pagtatala ng tawag o recording ng MCC.
20. VALIDITY AND EXPIRY OF THE YAZZ PREPAID VISA. Unless earlier terminated by MCC, or voluntarily cancelled or returned by the Customer, the YAZZ Prepaid VISA shall be valid from the day of issuance up to the last day of the month indicated on the face of the Card or the expiry date (MM/YY). There is no option for renewal of Card, therefore upon expiry, Customer must purchase a new Card to continue enjoying the services. The Customer shall not use the Card after its expiry date, cancellation, suspension, termination, withdrawal, or permit other persons to use the Card for any reason whatsoever.
21. DISHONOR OF CARD/DEFECTIVE PURCHASES. The Customer agrees to hold MCC its officers and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from the failure of any accredited establishment, MCC or third-party merchants to honor the Card nor from the defect in any merchandise or services purchased/obtained.
22. REGULATORY LIMITATIONS. The Customer hereby warrants that the use of the Card, including but not limited to the transfer and/or receipt of funds using the Card, do not and will not violate the Anti-Money Laundering Law, as amended as well as other applicable laws, rules, or regulations. By registering and using the Card, the Customer hereby agree to render MCC, its officers, employees, and representatives, free and harmless and indemnified from any liabilities, damages, suits, or causes of action whatsoever which may arise from any violation of said laws, rules, or regulations. Moreover, MCC, upon reasonable suspicion of fraud, irregularity, or anomaly involving the Card may automatically block the use thereof, with or without notice, and initiate investigation.
23. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS
21.1 Blocked Card – MCC shall have the right to automatically suspend or block the card in the event that MCC has reason/s to believe that the Card is being used for fraudulent or suspicious transactions. MCC may, but shall not have the obligation to, inform the Customer prior to suspending or blocking the Card pursuant to this Section. The Customer acknowledges the authority of MCC to suspend or block the Card and accordingly, the Customer shall hold MCC free and harmless against any and all consequences of such suspension or blocking, or any loss or damage which the Customer may suffer as a result thereof.
21.2 Discretion – Without giving any reason or notice, and without prejudice to the other provisions hereof, MCC has the absolute discretion (a) to refuse to approve any proposed Card transaction even if there is sufficient available balance; (b) to suspend, terminate or cancel the Customer’s right to use the Card.
24. REMAINING BALANCE. For YAZZ Prepaid VISA cards that get lost, expired, captured, cancelled, or suspended but with remaining balance, the Customer can request for the load balance transfer to his / her other registered YAZZ Prepaid VISA, or may buy a new YAZZ Prepaid VISA. The transfer of the remaining balance will only be accommodated if the YAZZ Prepaid VISA is registered under his/her ownership.
NATITIRANG BALANSE. Para sa mga YAZZ Prepaid VISA cards na nawala, expired, nakansela, o suspendido na may natitirang balance, ang Customer ay maaaring makiusap na ang natitirang load balance ay mailipat sa kanyang ibang rehistradong YAZZ Prepaid VISA o kaya ay bumili ng bagong YAZZ Prepaid VISA. Ang paglipat ng natitirang balance ay mapapayagan lamang kung ang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay rehistrado sa ilalim ng kanyang pagmamay-ari.
25. REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGED CARDS. MCC shall replace a damaged Card for free only if it still has its full ORIGINAL load or Peso value and HAS NOT BEEN USED for any transaction as validated by the YAZZ Customer Service. Once this is validated by the customer service, the Customer will be instructed to buy a new YAZZ Prepaid VISA. MCC will credit back the Php300 SRP for the purchase of the damaged YAZZ Prepaid VISA.
If the Customer discovers that the YAZZ Prepaid VISA has a physical damage such as but not limited to lack of or unreadable card number, Expiry Date, CVC/CVV number upon purchase, Customer can request replacement of YAZZ Prepaid VISA from the exact distribution channel where the card was purchased. This should be done immediately upon detection of any physical damage.
PAGPALIT SA NASIRANG CARDS. Ang nasirang YAZZ Prepaid VISA ay papalitan ng MCC ng walang bayad kapag napatunayan ng YAZZ Customer Service na ang original load o Peso value ay WALA PANG BAWAS o HINDI PA NAGAMIT para sa kahit ano mang transaksyon. Pagkatapos masuri, ang Customer ay aatasan na bumili ng bagong YAZZ Prepaid VISA; at Ibabalik ng MCC ang Php300 SRP sa bagong YAZZ Prepaid VISA dahil sa pagbili ng naunang sirang YAZZ Prepaid VISA.
26. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION. The Customer hereby authorizes MCC to transfer, disclose and communicate any information relating to the Prepaid Card accounts, or any of the Customer’s properties or investments with MCC, to any of the offices, branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives of MCC and third parties selected by any of them, wherever situated, for references, referrals, cross selling, data processing and storage, anti-money laundering monitoring, review and reporting, statistical and risk analysis purposes. In addition to the foregoing, MCC and any branch, subsidiary, affiliate, agent and representative or third party may transfer and disclose any such information as may be required by any law or regulation. Conformity to these Terms & Conditions by signing on the application form or by using the YAZZ Prepaid VISA shall constitute the Customer’s written consent for any transfer and disclosure of information relating to their accounts, properties and investments for the purposes indicated above and under applicable laws, rules and regulations. The Customer agrees to hold MCC free and harmless from any liability that may arise from any transfer, disclosure or storage of information relating to his accounts, properties or investments.
27. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. On occasion, MCC may inform the Customer about its promotional offers through mail/email/fax/SMS or by telephone. MCC may also allow its branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives and third parties selected by any of them and certain companies to offer specially selected products and services to the Customer through mail/email/fax SMS or by telephone. For this purpose, MCC may transfer and disclose selected customer information to its branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives and third parties selected by any of them and certain companies. Conformity to these Terms & Conditions shall constitute the Customer’s written consent for any transfer and disclosure of information of the Customer’s name, address, contact details and other relevant information to the Bank’s branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives and third parties selected by any of them and certain companies for the purposes indicated above and under applicable laws and regulations.
28. CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS. The Customer authorizes MCC to rely upon and act in accordance with any notice, instruction or other communication, which may, from time to time, be given by telephone, mobile phone, text messages, telex, facsimile, e-mail or other electronic means, by the Customer or on his behalf, which MCC believes, in good faith, to have been made by the Customer or based upon his instructions or for his benefit. MCC, however, reserves the right to require the instructions to be contained or sent in a particular form or to have the instructions confirmed before it may decide thereon. MCC shall be entitled to treat the instructions as fully authorized by and binding upon the Customer and to take such steps in connection with or on reliance upon the instructions as MCC may consider appropriate.
29. TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS. The Customer agrees that by calling or accepting calls from MCC or any of its telesales providers, MCC or the telesales provider may, at its sole option and discretion, record all the Customer’s telephone communications. The Customer, likewise, agrees that such taped or recorded communications may be used by MCC or any third party, for any purpose, particularly as evidence in any proceeding, judicial or administrative.
30. SMS COMMUNICATIONS. The Customer hereby agrees that MCC may send or communicate through text messages or through the Customer’s SMS-enabled cellular phone for specific and timely prompts, reminders and notices from time to time concerning account information, internet security, and other matters relating to the YAZZ Prepaid VISA. The Customer hereby acknowledges and accepts that each SMS may be sent to the Customer without being encrypted and may include the Customer’s name and information pertaining to the Customer’s account. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the security of his mobile phone and the Customer hereby holds MCC free and harmless against any and all liability, administrative, civil, or criminal, including but not limited to, those relating to any secrecy laws or regulations (if any), should any SMS be viewed or accessed by any persons other than the Customer. The Customer agrees that MCC does not guarantee the timely delivery or accuracy of any SMS, which are purely for convenience, information and notification purposes only. The Customer shall be fully responsible to monitor the due performance and compliance of his obligations.
31. ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION. Notifications sent by MCC to the Customer through mobile phones, facsimile, e-mail or other electronic means (except SMS/text messaging, which has been covered by preceding clause) using the number and address of record shall be deemed to have been sent to the Customer himself. As such, the Customer hereby declares, MCC free and harmless from any liability if the information contained in the electronic notification is, by any means, accessed by any person other than the Customer.
32. CONSENT OF PROCESSING INFORMATION. The Customer expressly agrees and consents, without need of notice, to the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of all information relating to the Customer in connection with, or arising from, the purchase and/or use of the YAZZ Prepaid VISA, by any or all of the following: (i) MCC, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related interests, whether organized in the Philippines or in other jurisdictions; (ii) participating merchants, payment technology company, credit information/investigation companies, financial institutions, credit bureaus, loyalty program partners, consumer reporting or reference agencies, whether based in the Philippines or other jurisdictions; (iii) government regulatory agencies/bodies having authority or jurisdiction over MCC, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related interests; (iv) entities engaged by MCC, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related interests to facilitate administration, servicing, and implementation of the Card, as well as other MCC products, services, facilities and channels; and, (v) such other persons or entities that MCC may deem as having authority or right to such information, as and when required by the circumstances.
33. REVISION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Upon written notice (e.g. letter, publication, or otherwise) to the Customer, MCC may, at any time and for whatever reason it may deem proper, amend, revise or modify the terms and conditions hereof.
34. VENUE OF ACTIONS. Venue of all suits directly or indirectly arising from this instrument or from the relationship between MCC and the Customer shall be limited to the proper Courts of Makati City.
35. SEPARABILITY CLAUSE. Should any term or condition in this Agreement be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
36. DISCLOSURE. MCC shall keep all Customer information in strictest confidence. MCC may, however, obtain, exchange or release information to its associates, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, lawyers and other consultants, pre-paid/debit/credit bureaus or any such persons as MCC deems necessary, or as required by law, rule or regulation.
37. DISCRETIONS. MCC may introduce, amend, vary, restrict, terminate or withdraw the benefits, services, facilities and privileges with respect to or in connection with the YAZZ Prepaid VISA.
38. ACCEPTANCE. All the terms and conditions herein stated and any amendments thereto, have been read and fully understood by the Customer as evidenced by the Customer’s signature either on the application form, acknowledgement receipt, or the physical YAZZ Prepaid VISA, and/or other forms of documents evidencing charges to the Card, or when the Customer retains or uses the Card.